Monday 7 April 2014

Kingsley Napley Charity Day

Thanks to the staff at Kingsley Napley law firm who hosted a Charity Day Fun Fair fundraiser at their offices in Farringdon last Friday.  Staff took part in cactus hoopla, bowling, connect four and more to raise funds for ReachOut.

Most popular were the pick'n'mix stall and beat the buzzer which brought out the competitive nature of the staff who were all determined to win the coveted prize - Hamish the bear!

Thanks to everyone for taking part! Check out the photos below:

Table football - this is serious stuff!

Yellow - "I'll just pop this one in here." Green - "Oh man I lost already."

This looks like a cute bear, why not give it a go?

All good entertainment needs popcorn.

A tense game of jenga.

Girls v Boys... definitely didn't spot any cheating ;)
I just love pick'n'mix!

Hoopla!

Getting faster...


And faster!

Ooooh! I haven't had these since I was 10!

Good excuse to sit down.


I'll have a go.

Hey, this is going quite well.

Tough bit!

Oh wow I think I can do it!

I'm almost there!

Yeah!!!!
Hmmm... I think I want this bear.
Hmm... I really want this bear.

I really really really want this bear!

At last! 49 seconds!

No problem, I'll take you on.

Watch and learn...

34 seconds!

Claire and her bear.

Awwwww.



No comments:

Post a Comment