Friday 3 February 2012

ReachOut! Academy is the new Rap City!

This week young people at the ReachOut! Academy have been learning about poetic language and writing their own raps with their mentors!

Here are a few from the ReachOut! Academy Y6/7 girls football group - check it out!

Teacher, Teacher

Teacher teacher I feel sick.
I think I ate my lunch too quick.
Please miss can I go to the loo this instant.
The pain in my belly is quite constant.

Teacher Teacher look at tom
He stole my éclair it isn’t fair
That’s my lunch
Thanks a bunch

Teacher Teacher I feel tired
I don’t think I have any energy required
Can I go to sleep over there?
I think I need my teddy bear.

Teacher Teacher look at tom
He stole my éclair it isn’t fair
Tom bust be a silly bean
Not to mention pretty mean.

Teacher Teacher I feel bored
I’m not interested in what’s on the board
Can we do something instead?
I’ve got P.E in my head.

Written By Tolu

My Cat Bluey

My cat likes to scratch
His aggression has no match
I see him at night
He wakes me and gives me a fright

Bluey is my cats name
I love him but he can be so lame
His fur is black and brown
His really famous around town

His hiss sounds like a snake
His noise keeps me awake
I tell him to shush
I usually get bitten then.

I love him with all my heart
But he has a terrible fart
This is the end of my rap
Come and meet my cat
his fur is black and brown
his really famous around town.

Written By Gokce

All About Me

My name is Chelsea
Short for chels
I come from mossbourne academy
I love school but that’s so sad of me
My friends are cool they all make me laugh
Miss Fran is my favourite staff

I’m from the east end
Part of the trend
Born in hackney
And that’s where it will never end.

Written By Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment